Remote home consultation
With a Remote Feng Shui Consultation you have the unique opportunity to a getting a professional Feng Shui assessment anywhere in the world.
You will get the ideal layout and décor for your home or office without a consultant having come to you. You will find out how to activate the real ‘health and wealth’ energies , how to create harmony and good support for your activities and how to diminish any existing negative influences.
This can now be done anywhere in the world with the help of Google Maps. This allows us to get the exact magnetic compass orientation of your place, which goes into the calculation of its energy chart.
How to get a Remote Analysis
This is what you need to get a remote analysis. Please contact me if you need to clarify any point:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, I need the age period of these too. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- THE floor plan, this is great. If not, you can draw up a scaled floor plan, eg. 1m may be represented by 1cm – the plan should be in the same proportion as the building.
- Pencil the main furniture positions into the floor plan, eg. beds, desks, tables, lounges.
- Optional: photos of each room and the outside;
- Optional: what you would like to achieve with the consultation; any existing issues, if any.
- A description who is using which room, what a room is used for;
After you email or post these to me, and I have received your payment, you will get a written report of unique Feng Shi recommendations as well as follow up support.
Feng shui questionnaire for Professional feng shui consultation
Good Feng shui consists of many interconnected layers. Our challenge is to get as many of these in harmony as possible within the constraints of your site.
Here are some questions that will help conduct the best possible consultation for you, and to take up the issues you would like to address.
- Do you rent or own your property?
- How long have you lived or worked there? What has it been like?
- Optional: Do you have any information about how the previous occupants fared in this building?
- Would you like to improve, renovate or design an addition?
- Does anyone in this home have a chronic health problem?
- What are the main activities that happen in this house?
- Have there been any obvious changes in your wealth, health or wellbeing since moving into this house?
- What area of your home/ office do you really like and are drawn to?
- What area do you dislike?
- The birth dates of all family members, key people in business – this is to check and improve compatibility with the building.
- What you would like to achieve with the Feng Shui consultation?
- Any other thoughts or comments that may help me to get a full picture of your situation.
Let me know your thoughts and ideas about your place!