WORLDWIDE – REMOTE FENG SHUI CONSULTATIONS
Where can we use Feng Shui:
Feng Shui For Homes
Feng Shui For Business
Feng Shui For Home /Business Offices
Feng Shui For Buying/Selling Property
With the help of Google maps, we can now measure your building’s orientation, and view the surrounding buildings and land forms.
The process is:
- 1st Skype consultation: an initial Free Skype call – to discover what are your obiective. If you are a suit for working together we will schedule together a second skypecall/ Skype consultation.
- 2nd Skype consultation
To conduct 2nd Skype consultation, I will need:
This is what you need to get a remote analysis. Please contact me if you need to clarify any point:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, I need the age period of these too. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- THE floor plan, this is great. If not, you can draw up a scaled floor plan, eg. 1m may be represented by 1cm – the plan should be in the same proportion as the building.
- Pencil the main furniture positions into the floor plan, eg. beds, desks, tables, lounges.
- Optional: photos of each room and the outside;
- Optional: what you would like to achieve with the consultation; any existing issues, if any.
- A description who is using which room, what a room is used for;
After you email these to me and we are having the 2nd skype consultation, and I have received your payment, you will get a written report of unique Feng Shui recommendations as well as follow up support.
Feng shui questionnaire for Professional feng shui consultation
Good Feng shui consists of many interconnected layers. Our challenge is to get as many of these in harmony as possible within the constraints of your site.
Here are some questions that will help conduct the best possible consultation for you, and to take up the issues you would like to address.
Do you rent or own your property?
How long have you lived or worked there? What has it been like?
Optional: Do you have any information about how the previous occupants fared in this building?
Would you like to improve, renovate or design an addition?
Does anyone in this home have a chronic health problem?
What are the main activities that happen in this house?
Have there been any obvious changes in your wealth, health or wellbeing since moving into this house?
What area of your home/ office do you really like and are drawn to?
What area do you dislike?
The birth dates of all family members, key people in business – this is to check and improve compatibility with the building.
What you would like to achieve with the Feng Shui consultation?
Any other thoughts or comments that may help me to get a full picture of your situation.
Let me know your thoughts and ideas about your place!
As long as your property is visible on Google maps and street view and you provide us with some coordinates and some other details that we will require from you – some coordinates inside the house and photos– we will tell you how to do it , we can conduct a remote analysis worldwide for:
• Pre-purchase for home and for commercial premises – a cost effective way to help you clarify if a home or premise will be positive and suitable for you – before you buy or lease.
• Residential or commercial consultation – a comprehensive Feng Shui analysis and report, focusing on ideal placement, colours and décor for your home or office.
• Design – to help you determine the ideal layout of your new home or premises.
With a Remote Feng Shui Consultation you have the unique opportunity to a getting a professional Feng Shui assessment anywhere in the world.
This is available for improving existing buildings, pre-purchase checks, as well as design assessments for homes or works spaces. This can now be done anywhere in the world with the help of Google Maps, which allows us to get the exact magnetic compass orientation of your place – for the calculation of its energy chart (We reserve the right to not provide this analysis if this measurement is borderline).
Remote analysis for Homes
If you are renovating, re-decorating, rearranging furniture, or planning a garden, a Feng Shui analysis can mean the difference between a space that feels right and another that feels dull or irritating. We put special emphasis on:
• How to make your building vibrant, radiant and welcoming;
• Ensuring that your bedrooms are supporting your health and wellbeing.
You will get:
- Location of the wealth energy, including how to bring this into the home;
- How to activate positive energies for personal support and wellbeing;
- How to avoid activating negative influences;
- Ideal colour schemes and décor for each room;
- Ideal furnishings and furniture arrangement for each room;
- Best rooms for each family member or specific functions;
- Personal compatibility check and remedies;
- Analysis of surrounding landforms & ideal garden layout;
- Best position for a water feature(s);
- Follow up communications via email or phone to fine tune recommendations to your satisfaction;
Remote analysis for Business
The quality of business premises depends on:
• Having the most radiant energies available to your operations, and
• Environmental support for each person, especially for key staff members.
This will allow you and your staff to function at their best, in a stress free environment, conducive to their particular activity